The Fly Shop's Signature Spey Rod/Reel/Line Outfits
The Fly Shop's Signature 2-Handed H2O (S2H2O) fly rods are unbelievable at this price, or any price, and are sure to make waves in the "Spey World"!
These beautiful 2-handed rods employ a high modulus graphite and are relatively fast action, but maintain an amazingly smooth flex that is easy to feel load. The Signature Series 2-Handers are designed to allow the experienced spey caster (or slightly less-than-expert angler) to deliver flies accurately, at any distance, without a lot of effort.
These high-performance rods have energy to spare. You can delicately cast loops off of the tip or use more of the rod to really create some energy to drive the line across the river. They fight stiff winds with ease and handle heavier flies and tips when needed. The line speeds these rods are capable of, with very little effort on the part of the caster, are hard to imagine and make for tight, fast-traveling, efficient loops. These rods are a fantastic choice for the beginner to learn on, but experienced casters – who have dialed in their casting stroke – will also fall in love with these models.
The S2H2O rods feature a non-glare finish, and top-quality multicolored cork grips. Beautiful rods for beautiful casts!
- Dynamic, powerful, progressive action
- Superb components, tailored to each model
- Beautiful, hand selected, multicolored cork
- An extra tip comes with every rod
- The Fly Shop's spey rod tube
- Signature Spey rods are warranteed by The Fly Shop®. We'll replace or repair any Fresh H2O rod for the original purchaser, charging no more than $35 plus $8.95 shipping. It's a great deal without an expensive, hidden premium for a lifetime guarantee.
- Rod/Reel/Skagit Head/Running Line/Rod Case
- Reel will be loaded and ready to fish
|6126-4||6||12'6"||4||Spey||Echo Bravo 8/10
|7130-4||7||13'0"||4||Spey||Echo Bravo 8/10||$550.00|
|8136-4||8||13'6"||4||Spey||Echo Bravo 10/12||$550.00|