Boost lines are just slightly heavier than a normal fly line. They load fly rods quickly, and cast a bit farther with less effort. They're great all 'round lines for the less than expert casters and carry a modest price tag. Boost lines have a supple braided core, a versatile mid-length head, and turn flies over easily.
This is a great choice for the new angler. In fact, it is the best beginner line made and a terrific value.
- Excellent general-purpose line
- Half-size heavy and more powerful than the Trout taper
- Better with larger, heavier flies
- Supple and easy to use
- Versatile mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core
- Line Color: Willow
|Code||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight *||Price|