By marring a 35' long T-14 head to a stiff, strong running line built for the tropics, Scientific Anglers has created a method that has no equal when it comes to dredging deep, fast, jungle rivers.
Our Jungle, Custom-Cut head can be trimmed to a length that will perfectly balance any rod from an 8 to 11 weight. With it, you'll be able to get to the bottom, quicker than with any other freshwater fly line on the market and put your fly in front of the Payara, Dorado, and the Peacock Bass that are often found in extremely fast water or far below the surface.
- Cut-to-fit design lets you cut the tip to the ideal weight
- Goes deep and stays deep
- Intermediate running line
- Sink Rate: 7.75 ips
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Comes with braided add-on loop
- Line Color: Blue/Black Tip
|Code||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight||Price|
|#20605||Cut to Length||35'||105'||462||$79.95|