Perhaps the best indicator nymph taper made!
The Fly Shop® and Scientific Anglers teamed up to design this floating fly line for indicator nymph fishing.
The results were better than we could have hoped for and the taper is now available in both the Sharkwave and the Mastery finish.
Tossing large indicators and split shot is a lot easier with the long, 60'+ belly that is built into this taper, whether roll casting, mending, single-hand spey casting, or lining up a switch rod, there's no better choice than one of the Anadro Floating fly lines.
Our guides and staff have used the Anadro floating fly lines extensively on the Trinity and Sacramento Rivers for trout and steelhead.
- For extended line control, long-distance casting, and turning over heavy rigs
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- High-vis and high floating yellow tip
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Line Color: Green/Yellow Tip
|Code||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight *||Price|