Have your fly rod meet it's new best friend
This new line incorporates the triple-texture formula, AST+ impregnated floatation and the versatility and ease of presentation that's built into the MPX taper.
With more mass toward the front section of the line's taper, the MPX provides an extreme level of efficient fly delivery with an emphasis on presentation. The power is there with a bit of finesse that had previously only been available from lines with longer taper profiles and ultimately less versatility. This line is ideal for days when you start with an indicator rig in the morning then chuck some streamers mid-day, and finish off with a small dry for the evening hatch.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- The ultimate general presentation line
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- Best for large dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Line Color: Optic Green/Turtle Grass/Buckskin
|Code||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight||Price|