Winston Air Saltwater Fly Rods
The newest rod in their line-up is unlike any action Winston has offered before. It's an ultra-fast action and recovery rate accomplished by the first combination of nano-resin technology and Winston's well-developed experience with carbon fibers.
Air Saltwater rods are built for those long shots from the front of the skiff that have to be made in a hurry and will help deliver big tarpon, redfish, and permit flies into the teeth of a wind.
Although nano-technology is new territory for Winston, they've preserved enough of that classic "Winston" feel to satisfy purists looking for more advanced gear, lighter weight, and precision, but unwilling to sacrifice a smooth, casting stroke.
- Advanced carbon fiber combined with our SuperSilica lightweight resin system to improve toughness and durability
- A new light and fast big game rod series with extra power cast after cast, without fatigue
- Quick recovery with Winston Progressive Action
- New stealth matte Winston Green finish for flats stalking
- Smaller guides hold the line closer to the rod shaft to give better control through the cast and presentation
- Boron III technology for increased fighting/lifting power and added energy
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
|#24464||Air Salt 907||7||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|
|#24465||Air Salt 908||8||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|
|#24466||Air Salt 909||9||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|
|#24467||Air Salt 9010||10||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|
|#24468||Air Salt 9011||11||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|
|#24469||Air Salt 9012||12||9'0"||Full Wells||$975.00|