Scientific Anglers Scandi Lite
Designed for both trout-spey and single-handed spey applications, these short (20'-27' depending on grain weight) head. The long front taper makes these applicable for swinging soft hackles for trout or small steelhead flies on a long leader. Subsurface presentations can be achieved by looping on a sinking leader without changing the castability of the setup. These heads feature small welded loops on both ends and a rear black "sighter" section for easy identification of the back end fo the head. Head tip is printed with the grain weight.
- Short head for quick casts and line control
- Excellent line for swinging soft hackles, light streamers, and can be used as a dry-fly line with long leaders
- Longer front taper for lighter, softer presentations
- Designed for use with a shooting line on shorter two-handed rods and single-handed rods
- Braided multifilament core; for use in moderate and cold climates