Patagonia Spring River Women's Stockingfoot Wader - Medium-Short-Full
These are highly versatile, midweight, feature-rich, and built to be worn in a wide variety of fishing situations. The feet, crotch, inseam, and other subtle dimension have been designed and tailored particularly for women.
Designed, tested and built with input from some of the finest female anglers in the world, our Women’s Spring River Waders fit beautifully, stand up to heavy use and provide the technical features serious anglers need. The puncture-resistant, super-breathable, 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package and SSC (single seam construction) keep you comfortably dry for the long haul. Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for versatile comfort; with front and back TPU slide-and-lock latches for security when wading deep. Innovative rear-buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief. More details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; articulated knees; wool-lined 3mm neoprene booties keep feet warm on long cold-water days.
Every pair of Patagonia waders has these features:
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier, with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42.23 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Medium-Short - Full||38 - 39"||32 - 33"||40 1/2 - 41 1/2"||32"||6 - 7|