GrayL Ultralight Purifier Bottle
If you are looking for the best water purification system on the market, you've just found it. Take this baby anywhere you go and you have fresh water in seconds.
Purify water. Anywhere. At 10.9oz (309 g), the Ultralight is perfect for trekking the globe, outdoor adventures and emergency kits. Provides full-spectrum protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- [ONE PRESS] purification + filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- Removes pathogens. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
- Purifier lifespan. Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L).
- Replacement Filters. Sold separately
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Size: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H x 2.875" (7.30 cm) W
- Materials: Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, ABS food-grade plastic
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Warranty: 10 years
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- Bottle made in China