Abel Super Series Fly Reel - AC/DC Graphic - 5/6
AC/DC - Let There Be Rock! - Limited Edition!
The Super Series Reel has captured the entire Abel market. They have all the features: Large arbor, ported, and double pawl.
In 1973, Scottish-born brothers Malcolm and Angus Young formed the band AC/DC in Sydney, Australia. Their music has been categorized as blues rock, hard rock, and heavy metal, but AC/DC describes it as simply “rock and roll”. Throughout their record-breaking career, AC/DC has sold more than 200 million records worldwide. They also own the honor of the band with the highest-selling album of all time with an estimated 50 million units sold for their Back in Black release. The custom Abel + AC/DC reel features the iconic AC/DC logo in a hand-painted and hand-anodized finish. A proprietary process also adds background smoke, completing a one-of-a-kind design that fans will aspire to add to their collection. These limited edition are available in the Super Series model in two sizes; 5/6 and 7/8. Each reel is individually serialized 1 through 300 in an AC/DC style font that aficionados are sure to recognize.
- Hand polished and hand-anodized finish featuring a proprietary satin smoke effect, the iconic AC/DC logo
- Spool is finished in Abel's Satin Black with a machined aluminum handle, custom anodized in a unique finish that mirrors the AC/DC logo
- Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot made of 6061-T651 cold-finished aerospace grade aluminum
- Constructed with a patented "smooth as silk" cork drag system
- Double pawl system on all sizes
- Quick change spool
- 100% Made in the USA
- Limited Edition Super Series 5/6
|Super 5/6||#75 of 300||5 - 6||6.23 oz||WF5 + 100 yards||$1,355.00|