The Ledges 500 is an essential fly-fishing pack. Its suspended back panel provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation, and makes it unlike any other waist pack on the market. This, combined with a unique, high-wear tool sheath, barbless fly rigging station, load adjusters, weather-proof pocket and much more, makes it the most functional and user-friendly waist-pack on the market. It also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack, making it ideal for any backcountry fishing adventures.
- Suspended back panel with aluminum stay provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation and easy rotation around your waist regardless of load
- Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
- Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
- Barbless fly-rigging work station
- Two external tippet pockets
- High-wear tarpaulin tool sheath
- Weather-proof pocket
- Internal key clip
- Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
- Rain jacket straps
- Two low profile water bottle holders with cord retainer
- Removable shoulder strap with "floating" pad
- D-rings for net attachment
- "Sticky" micro-textured zipper pulls
- Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
- Corrosion resistant, snag-free YKK zippers
COLOR: Moss Green
DIMENSIONS: 11" x 8" x 8"
VOLUME: 500 cubic in.
WEIGHT: 25 oz.