River tested and used by our guide staff
Nobody knows more about indicator fishing for trout and steelhead than The Fly Shop's team of Sacramento River experts. And we’ve built what’s now recognized as the best rod out there for fishing indicators, split shot and nymphs, or multi-fly rigs.
There's enough power in the butt to stack-mend effortlessly, and the stiffer tip ensures the rod won't buckle under the weight of a multi-fly rig.
Our indicator rod is slightly longer to handle extra line, control mending, and improve the presentation of indicator style rigs. The tip is slightly stronger than the softer center sections of the rod, forcing the rod to flex lower down the blank, automatically opening the loop and making it easy to toss indicator terminal tackle without tangling or messing up.
This rod makes indicator fishing almost effortless, and will definitely produce more action!
- Handles perfectly with a Rio Atlantic Salmon/Steelhead WF6F
- Desinged, tailored, and tested for indicator fishing
- Stack mends at both short and long range
- Non-glare, ultra-functional, matte finish
- An extra tip comes with every one of our rods
- Signature H2O rods are warranteed by The Fly Shop®. We'll replace or repair any Fresh H2O rod for the original purchaser, charging no more than $35 plus $8.95 shipping. It's a great deal without an expensive, hidden premium for a lifetime guarantee.
|#6416||SG966-4||6||9'6"||4||Extra Tip||Full Wells||$269.00|
|* Features fighting butt and anodized, heavy duty reel seat|