Lightweight, neoprene uppers feature hard rubber soles and an arch support to insure a comfortable day of wading on the most rugged flats. Side zipper makes them snug fitting, yet easy to get on and off. A great value for casual/occasional flats fishermen.
The ultimate bootie for hard-charging pursuits, Simms’ Zipit II goes on and off fast thanks to a cavernous gusseted opening and YKK® corrosion-resistant zippers. Wear them barefoot or stick a sock in it while storming big surf or skinny flats. And source bomber durability via perforated neoprene uppers, vulcanized rubber overlays, and the puncture-free footing of a full length Bi-Fit™ lasting board.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening & YKK® locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole & molded EVA sockliner & full length Bi-Fit™ lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 36.8 oz
- MEN'S FULL SIZES: 8 - 14 (width - D)