Incredibly comfortable, lightweight boots featuring heavy duty, felt wading traction, support and comfort at less than the cost of a decent air of tennis shoes.
Rock Creeks are a dime a dozen across the West. But Montana’s version is the gold standard, cutting through the Sapphire and Garnet mountains and crawling with thick trout and ultra-slick wading opportunities. Simms’ Rock Creek Boot, with a full-length retention plate for HardBite™ studs, is the solution to stomping out the slip factor. Anglers will appreciate heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock.
- Lightweight – making it ideal for river conditions that don’t dictate a bigger boot
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite™ studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability & stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- StreamTread™ Platform
- MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof synthetic leather & mesh with rubber toe cap
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 43.2 oz
- MEN'S FULL SIZES: 5 to 14 (width - EEE)