The best wet wading boot ever made!
We've hit the trail in these. Used them in the Amazon jungle. Worn them in New Zealand.
Simms’ new Intruder® Felt blazes trail and wet-wades through four seasons with stamina and finesse. Integrated neoprene socks block debris. Dual-density EVA midsoles mitigate shock, while ESS plates keep cleats in check and enhance balance and control. Advanced features include nonslip Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles with integrated felt pads for superior grip. Abrasion-fighting welded TPU pads are seated in strategic zones, and a full neoprene lining combines wading comfort with convenient on/off capabilities.
- Integrated neoprene sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® neoprene wading or guard socks
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole with an integrated felt pad that provides superior grip on slippery wet rock surfaces
- Sizes 7 to 14 (full sizes - some half sizes)
|#WBIB||7 - 14||$179.95|