A terrific technical gear bag that stores wet waders and boots in a separate, lower, waterproof compartment, and still has space for lots of other dry luggage, gear, clothing and underwear up top in first class.
Plot your course and embark with confidence thanks to Simms' Headwaters™ Gear Bag, formulated to keep fundamentals in check with 90 liters of essential wet/dry storage. The separate Wet Storage compartment houses waders and boots while in transit, and the easy-access dry storage section safely stows everything from layering pieces to month's worth of fishing paraphernalia. Additional angler appreciated features include side organization pockets, tuckable exterior rod-tube holders, and a bomber waterproof TPU bottom.
- Wet Storage compartment perfectly fits waders and boots
- Easy access dry storage compartment
- Side organization compartments for extra gear storage
- Waterproof TPU bottom, with durable nylon DWR coated upper fabrics
- Tuckable rod tube holders on the exterior
FABRIC TECH: 600 D dobby shell fabric with DWR finish
APPROX. WEIGHT: 64 oz
CAPACITY: 90 L, 5492.14 cu. in.