Comfort plus with a boot that has a molded footbed external stabilizer, a tall cuff for maximum ankle protection and support.
Simms’ G3 Guide™ Boot has blazed more miles than any other wading boot in existence—and it’s just warming up. Advancements to this year’s incarnation include the guide-approved performance of a RiverTread™ platform featuring proprioception, which minimizes rigid underfoot materials for enhanced feel whether on the trail or in the water. Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles add to this great-grip equation thanks to multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Additional features include a TPU molded heel clip for a positive, locked-in fit, as well as neoprene internals that deliver cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on/off activation.
- An update to Simms’ signature Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit & hiking security
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof nubuck leather & TPU-coated textile upper, RiverTread™ platform/4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 59.2 oz
- MEN'S FULL SIZES: 7 to 14 (width - EEE)