Comfort plus with a boot that has a molded footbed external stabilizer, a tall cuff for maximum ankle protection and support.
Simms’ G3 Guides™ raise the bar with a RiverTread™ platform bolstered by proprioception, which minimizes rigid underfoot materials in order to enhance feel whether on the trail or in the water. The G3 combines all-day wading comfort with the angler-appreciated underwater traction of a 12mm felt outsole, compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Additional features include TPU molded heel clips that lock in fit, while the neoprene lining stacks cushioning where it counts, keeping feet warm and delivering easy on/off performance.
- A 12mm felt outsole version of the Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading comfort, support & traction
- TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit & hiking security
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof nubuck leather & TPU-coated textile upper, RiverTread™ platform/12mm Felt outsole
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 60.8 oz
- MEN'S FULL SIZES: 7 to 14 (width - EEE)