The first choice for serious spey and switch winter steelheaders. With the waterproof zipper and TPU material, there is no need to worry about your gear getting wet in the nastiest winter weather.
Indomitable sling pack for comfortably shouldering gear that can’t get soaked.
Simms’ indomitable Dry Creek® Z Sling Pack is powered by 840D TPU-coated fabric and fully waterproof welds with a submersible TIZIP® zipper for easy access to gear that can’t get wet. Interior stretch-mesh pockets cut clutter and keep essentials in check, while exterior wet-storage stems from lash points and stretch cording options. Additional features include cushioned shoulder straps and a breathable back panel built from water-resistant foam, and a roll-up strap retainer that reduces line-catch points on all adjustment straps.
- Highly abrasion & puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch-mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points & stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap & back panel with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 840D TPU coated fabric
APPROX. WEIGHT: 21 oz.
CAPACITY: 12 L, 732.28 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 14.75” x 8” x 5”