Sling packs have become the preffered storage solution for most anglers. This sling pack is a great choice for anyone wanting a fully submersible sling pack insuring your gear is always completely dry. Made with Simms highly-durable and rugged 840D waterproof fabric, The Fully waterproof welded TIZIP gives you easy access to your most important gear. The compression molded closed cell padded back panel provides extra cushioning for all day comfort and ventilation for added breathablithy. Even has exterior stretch cord storage for an additional layering piece or lightweight jacket.
Indomitable sling pack for comfortably shouldering gear that can’t get soaked.
Simms’ indomitable Dry Creek® Z Sling Pack is powered by 840D TPU-coated fabric and fully waterproof welds with a submersible TIZIP® zipper for easy access to gear that can’t get wet. Interior stretch-mesh pockets cut clutter and keep essentials in check, while exterior wet-storage stems from lash points and stretch cording options. Additional features include cushioned shoulder straps and a breathable back panel built from water-resistant foam, and a roll-up strap retainer that reduces line-catch points on all adjustment straps.
- Highly abrasion & puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch-mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points & stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap & back panel with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 840D TPU coated fabric
APPROX. WEIGHT: 21 oz.
CAPACITY: 12 L, 732.28 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 14.75” x 8” x 5”