This tough, light, expedition bag is rugged enough for any float trip or fishing adventure. When this bag is rolled up and closed properly, it’s absolutely waterproof. Bag overboard? Heavy rain? No problem, your clothes and gear will remain completely dry. And when the duffel is opened it gives full view and easy access to all the contents. This duffel holds enough gear and clothing for a full week.
Featuring a bottomless 150 cubic liters of dry storage thanks to a submersible waterproof roll-top closure, pack for the long haul and extend your flights, with enough capacity for massive amounts of fishing gear. Padded shoulder straps and handles, combined with Hypalon strap attachment points, enhance comfort. While adjustable cinch straps keep your internals secure while on board or in flight.
- Ultra-durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll-top closure
- Holds massive amounts of gear
- Padded shoulder strap and handle
- Adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage
- Hypalon strap attachment points at sides of bag
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
APPROX. WEIGHT: 54.4 oz
CAPACITY: 150 L, 9153 cu. in.