This is a revolutionary concept in sinking fly lines that connects the angler to the fly in a straight line at any depth. Sonar Triple Density lines begin with a small diameter section of sinking running line which graduates in density (but not diameter) until it connects with the very fast sinking belly and tip sections. The design of the taper insures a smooth transfer of energy, eliminates hinging, and ends with a powerful head that turns over the biggest flies and adds distance.
These lines work as well in stillwater as they do in slow or fast moving rivers and the two sink rate options (Type I/3/5 or Type 3/5/7) add even more versatility to what The Fly Shop staff thinks is the best sinking line made.
Get this: SA took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Triple-density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates:
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips
- Sink 7 = 7.0 - 8.0 ips
- Line Color: Olive/Charcoal/Black Tip
|Code||Line Weight||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight *||Price|