Lightweight ONE rods are available for the enjoyment of ultra-light enthusiasts
The already impossibly light blank is coupled with an ultra-light custom reel seat and compact cork handle for an ultra-light feel and ultra-light action from tip to butt. For small rivers and streams where the quarry is light trout, the LITTLE ONE is your rod of choice.
The Sage ONE is, without a doubt, the finest rod Sage has ever made. That is quite a claim, because Sage has made some of the best rods that have ever cast a fly.
With the ONE, Sage created a rod with a more stable casting stroke. It transmits less vibration and allows the rod to track perfectly, accurately, and effortlessly. That translates into the smoothest transition of power from the grip to the tip you've ever felt; and that "feel" improves the casting stroke for the newcomer to the sport as much as it benefits the expert.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Konnetic Technology®
- Fast action
- Black Ice blank color
- Black thread wraps with Bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Walnut wood insert with ultra-light Golden Bronze anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus ultra-light specific snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Black rod bag with Light Black logo and model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
|182-4||1||8'2"||2 1/8 oz.||A||$850.00|
|282-4||2||8'2"||2 3/16 oz.||A||$850.00|
|382-4||3||8'2"||2 1/4 oz.||A||$850.00|
|482-4||4||8'2"||2 3/8 oz.||A||$850.00|