Largemouth, Peacock Bass & Dorado
These short rods have developed a cult-like following among both warmwater anglers and backcountry tarpon, snook, and pike fly fishermen. Unbelievably powerful and accurate, the Bass II rods make it easy to drop a streamer or hair frog with pinpoint precision in mangroves or ponds.
The Largemouth and Peacock Bass models have become the rods of choice in Brazil and most of the veteran anglers chasing dorado in Argentina and Bolivia use nothing else. Thesee South American predators are vicious and will test the toughest tackle made. These models pass the test!
All four (4) models slide under the strict rod length rules for bass tournaments.
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Fast action
- Built within tournament specifications (under 8')
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle, custom for each rod size
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes Sage BASS II Taper line
|Bluegill||230 grain||7'11"||3 3/8 oz.||4||$550.00|
|Smallmouth||290 grain||7'11"||3 7/16 oz.||4||$550.00|
|Largemouth||330 grain||7'11"||3 9/16 oz.||4||$550.00|
|Peacock||390 grain||7'11"||4 3/4 oz.||4||$550.00|