Need to make instant field repairs to outdoor gear, but don’t have time to wait for the glue to dry? Try Aquaseal UV® by Gear Aid®.
This quick-drying UV adhesive cures in seconds when exposed to sunlight. Ideal for instant stream-side repairs, Aquaseal UV’s flexible formula works in both overcast and full light conditions. Use it to repair neoprene, GORE-TEX® or other waterproof breathable waders as well as outdoor gear, like tents and inflatable mattresses. As an added bonus, Aquaseal UV can also be used to coat fly line knots or as a head cement for fly tying.
Finally, a UV curing adhesive worthy of the Aquaseal name.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears, holes in outdoor gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured
- Made in USA