The newly redesigned version of the best pliers on the market is going to be a home run! Every portion of this tool has been redesigned from the ground up with ergonomics in mind fromt he recessed pivot hardware made with stainless steel to the way that it mounts to the lanyard. The new plier sports a bottle opener, knot tying tool, stainless steel jaws that cut 7X to 250 pound braided wire. They are super tough! The pliers comes complete with a sheath and lanyard. The Abel pliers started this plier revolution and has withstood the test of time. Offered in a single size that can be used from trout to the salt. Check out the new Abel pliers today!
- Pair the pliers up with the leather sheath, and you have a secure and long-lasting way to carry them too
- One size only at 6.5 inches long, and weighing 4.1 ounces
- Spring loaded handle opening
- Handles are machined from 6061-T651 aluminum
- Integrated steel bottle opener
- Jaw pattern also designed to tightly grip wire, mono and tippet to aid with rigging
- Made in USA
Fish Graphic Abstract Pliers are each created individually by the Abel art department. The pliers resemble the markings of fish species and captures the essence of our sport. Each plier is anodized individually by hand, using Abel's unique artistic metallurgical process.
Solid color pliers, and custom fish finishes are available. Each is slightly unique and every order is special. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Solid Colors are an additional $50 (Blue III, Bronze, Deep Blue, Deep Green, Olive, Pink, Platinum, Purple, Red, Slate, Teal, Satin Black, Satin Blue III, Satin Olive and Satin Slate)
- Tier 1 Graphics are an additional $200 (Atlantic Salmon, Bonefish, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Chrome Steelhead, Dorado, Rainbow Trout, Redfish, Skull & Crossbones, Tarpon and Wild Trout)